Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Another Day

So anyway, today I will try to amuse you with my day yesterday. I fired my realtor because she is a stupid jerk, she did nothing to try and sell my house and stood me up on two consecutive appointments. I fired her through the magic of email and she just went off on me. She said that she wanted out of the contract the second week she was in it, that I was hard to work with, and she only listed my house as favor to her husband. GET OUT!!! I thought it was for the potential of a $25,000 paycheck.

Anyway, I had to bum drugs off a co-worker to simmer me down yesterday and then I went home and stamped like a maniac. I stamped three months worth of my 2009 calendar and almost completely colored a fourth month. Let me tell you, stamping and coloring are great therapy. I stayed up until 10 p.m. coloring and watching the first show of the new season of Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe. He is much hotter than McCain and Obama so I was glad I missed the debate. LOL.

So anyway, another chapter in my life. Pretty pitiful, huh?

1 comment:

Toni K said...

What a U KNOW WHAT! She sounds like a pretty crappy realtor. She'll be run out of the business, your house will get sold, and you will get the last laugh!