Friday, October 17, 2008

California Countdown Continued...

So we are down to 28 days before we leave for California. I have so much to do before I go and it is like I am paralyzed when I get home and absolutely nothing gets done. I am really starting to get on my own nerves. Plus, I am worried about not having enough money to do everything I want to do out there. So I think I will open my "never-ending" garage sale again tomorrow and see if I can make a few dollars to throw towards the trip. I go downstairs or out to the garage or barn and see all the stuff I have and then when I turn out the lights the crap starts breeding and when I go back again it seems that there is twice as much stuff. I worry about not being able to downsize my stuff to fit in an apartment. It is really frustrating to be a pack rat. I so need a vacation!!!

No comments: