Tuesday, December 7, 2010

WTH DAY TWO

So today was just another crappy day at work.  I think I woke up sad and work did not make it any better.  Maybe it was having to clean the snow off my car again.  Maybe it's still post vacation funk.  I don't know...I just know that I was not looking forward to today.  Luckily, my friend and co-worker, Pam and I had made plans to go to Crazy Horse for ribeye tonight.  So I had that to look forward too.  I think part of my funk is that as much as I don't mind living by myself, I guess I feel a little lonely since coming home from vacation.  As much as my sister drives me crazy sometimes, I think in a way, I am looking forward to moving in with her when she retires and we move to Colorado.  I hope I don't live to regret these words.  Time will tell. 

At least I am not as screwed up as Sharon on Y&R.  Thank goodness for that.

Thanks for reading and letting me rant a little.

1 comment:

Toni K said...

Aww Bevie! I wish I was closer so I could give you a big fat hug! And I'm glad you're not as screwed up as Sharon on Y&R. I don't watch that, but she sounds pretty screwed up to me. Love you girl!